[V. 1.05] CTD Ground Combat

I keep getting a CTD during ground combat with a downed corvette. Aliens I've seen so far are Ceasans and a light drone. I have destroyed quite a few buildings as well. The crash occurs during Hidden movement. I believe I have killed all aliens outside the UFO. There is at least 1 civ and 1 AK dude left alive. It has happened multiple times.

Correction: apparently it is repeatable if I save at the right time. I think it has something to do with the AI's choices during its turn:

1.) I saved at the beginning of the turn, took my turn, and the game crashed on the AI's turn after some teleporting noises.

2.) I reloaded the save, clicked 'end turn' without doing anything, and the AI killed some of my soldiers, but the game didn't crash.

3.) I reloaded the save, took my turn in a similar manner to the last time, and the game crashed again after some teleporting noises.

Here's a save after I've taken my turn, so you should just have to load the save, click 'end turn', and see it crash.

crash.sav

crash.sav

crash.sav

Huh. That's odd, because it still crashes for me. Earlier today, I tried reloading the auto-save from the start of the mission and played it slightly differently, but that attempt also crashed.

Yes, I have V1.05HF: the Xenonauts launcher says "Xenonauts Release 1.05 HF 14/06/2014" in the upper-right corner.

Here's the debugger output and the crash dump file.

Xenonauts_crash.zip

Xenonauts_crash.zip

Xenonauts_crash.zip