[V1.03] Sneaky Reaper Spawning from Gibbed Electroshock Zombie.

So alien turn and a reaper Ive shot but not killed hits a civ turning them into a zombie, I use purple knockout gas which gets the predamaged reaper but not the zombie. A second soldier hits the zombie with an electro shock grenade and it gibs. Nothing is left. Im a bit hesitent so i end turn with everyone left on reaction fire duties. But nothing untoward occurs on the alien turn so I go about pushing forward again. Then I hear "That Sound", you know the one, the OMFG a reaper just exploded out of someones chest lookout sound! and just next to the hidden turn graphic there is a pop of blood and a reaper appears... exactly where I electroshocked the zombie. Appears as if an electroshock incapacitates the zombie but the reaper spawn countdown continues as normal. The reaper should probably instantly appear.

That's pretty cool, I my feeling is that NOTHING should ever appear from a gibbed unit. BTW, how did an electroshock cause a gib? Against bio units it's supposed to just knock them out. Bad picture or wrong damage type?

Edited by StellarRat