[1.02] mig-32 crashsite

for some reasons i got a MIG-32 FOXTROT Crash site and if i send a drop ship the game get stuck in loading screen.

1 foxtrot is renamed to CRASHSITE-50 central America foxtrot 1.

2 foxtrot are fly back so the bug triggers in the air fight.

edit: they are trying to fly back but thats pretty hard as a crash site.

if i play the save for a while the hole game crash and creates a auto save that crashes after loading. i add it too.

under save games it's a AUTOSAVE 18.48 28 dec 1979

mig 32.sav

crashsave.sav

mig 32.sav

crashsave.sav

mig 32.sav

crashsave.sav

Edited by huhn

i think it was Medium i never send foxtrot vs small but not 100 % sure this was the rest that was flying around and they where far away from the base so condor was no option.

there was a second crashsite to the north of it but i used an airstrike on it because i was sure i will not get the time to send my drop ship and then i was going to airstrike the "mig" and i though wait~ so i didn't notice the bug before and a lot of things happened there so not easy to recall.

2 corsair loss to a medium ufo what doesn't make sense too they have 100 % ammo like the foxtrots in the info is this normal that they are shown as armed after a defeated? if no some thing strange happens in the air fights.