[v1.02 - Geoscape] No Ground Attack Mission Events

Spotted this playing a modded version of the game, but I've subsequently rolled back the mods and checked on a vanilla* game as well.

Basically, Ground Attack missions don't seem to be causing any events any more. All other mission types - air superiority, research and bombing missions - seem to be working fine. But Ground Attack UFOs just fly around doing nothing else (and, from what I can tell, don't do any funding damage).

Apologies in advance if this was a balance change or something. I read through the change logs for the v22 experimental builds and couldn't find anything.

--

* I added in some small mods for testing purposes: buffing relations to avoid the game ending too quickly, increasing radar range, and unlocking the cryptography centre so I could tell what missions UFOs were on. None of that should make a difference, though.

To test, I basically just left the game running and when relevant UFOs appeared tracked their behavior. As I wrote above, everything else is working fine, but no events from ground attacks and no 'minor attack' event descriptions came up at all.