Soviet weapon mod

Huntota

So, i've seen the issue of base-related weapon outlook issue raised up a few times and generally shot down because it takes time and things to do. But since i'll be placing my first base near Moscow, it would be really really weird to see people using NATO weapons. So, i've spotted this post:

There's already Soviet weapon images in the game, and we'll have a Soviet weapon mod available when the game launches. But I think having the same weapons changing skin in the same game would just be confusing for players.

Also, I'm not sure the community would be able to generate the required skins to the quality that the professional artist who did the weapons would be able to, unfortunately - and he's too busy to do another 30 or so human weapons.

Now, is there such a mod? Or do i need to wait for official launch and not release that's to happen in two weeks from 1st June?

Thanks.

If you don't mind the sprites then you could just replace the default pngs with the included alternate/soviet ones, only a RPK/PKM/Pecheneg is missing I think. There might even be sprites for AKs though I'm not sure.

There's some sprites included? Where do i find them? Well, RPK would be nice too... I'm not an artist enough to create my own sprites of good enough quality, so i guess i'll have to wait for final release. It's just a few days from now after all. Isn't it?