Research Based on having a builiding present

aajs

I have built a new lab building that I intend to allow the players to research specific items if the building is present.

I know I can have research projects dependent on having weapons, completing other research or having certain items present.

Can we have research projects depend on having a certain building constructed?

If so could somebody be so kind to provide the syntax...

I wished that too but you can't do it. As I know even ce coders can't add it because of the engine.

Arrrgh what a shame,,,,,Never mind I have a crazy idea for a work around which might just work.

Its dependent on something else that I am going to post, but will update back here if I can get this bit to work as well.

It will be a bodge but I guess we are getting used to doing that.

Arrrgh what a shame,,,,,Never mind I have a crazy idea for a work around which might just work.

Its dependent on something else that I am going to post, but will update back here if I can get this bit to work as well.

It will be a bodge but I guess we are getting used to doing that.

I wanted to add some buildings for new researches but sadly no.. Ilunak said it clearly somewhere that the code is not accepting buildings for research requirements..

I wanted to add some buildings for new researches but sadly no.. Ilunak said it clearly somewhere that the code is not accepting buildings for research requirements..

Oh well then we will have to just use Researches.building name as the prerequisite, but this is not very good because then then can continue researching without actually constructing the building.

Oh well then we will have to just use Researches.building name as the prerequisite, but this is not very good because then then can continue researching without actually constructing the building.

yeah, i planned that to cheat to players :) but eventually someone would notice it :P