[v1.09 Ground Combat] Stuck on alien turn

Hello,

I'm currently a few hours in on my veteran ironman playthrough and I can't progress any further on a ground combat mission as it's stuck on the aliens turn. This happened because an alien walked on to a 2nd floor tile which doesn't exist as it was blown up a few turns prior and now the alien is suspended in mid-air and the aliens turn won't end. Is there any way to forcefully end the aliens turn? Or anyone have some ideas I can try to remedy this?

Thanks!

Thanks Chris. I've since moved on from that save file and having a blast with the game. Not sure if this will be helpful information with regards to the bug mentioned above but from my perspective the purple baddie was trying to get cover and retreat from my troopers. I was chasing it for a few turns trying to capture it for my research team and I think it ran out of places to run forcing it onto the non-existent floor tile. At the end anyway, he had the last laugh.

• 1 month later...