Order in the lander!

You can change the positions of soldiers by going to the aircraft equip screen and clicking on the 'dropship' tab in the top right corner.

Hm, got there and I see my guys' mugshots at the bottom. The dropship appears empty, nothing clickable on it. If/when I click on a mugshot (any one), the game crashes.

P.S. Got the mugshot mod installed.Maybe it conflicts with that loadout screen?

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11629-V1-08-Jsleezy-s-Real-Fighter-Portrait-Pack

Since there's no error message for it, just to make sure, is your dropship in your base ready to go, so not refueling or anything like that either? You can't change stuff while it's already on its way to the mission or coming back.

Since there's no error message for it, just to make sure, is your dropship in your base ready to go, so not refueling or anything like that either? You can't change stuff while it's already on its way to the mission or coming back.

No, the Chinook is sitting there fully fueled and the team is chilling out. When I mouseover the cargo hold, I got popping up the pictograms for each occupied slot, like above the soldiers shots (machine gun, baton, precision laser etc), but if I click on any clickable stuff, CTD.Nothing can be dragged around.

I have an half idea about replacing back the whole "assets" folder and see what happens (in pristine state, no mods or .xml tinkering).

Edited by BULIGO