v12.1 - LoS glitches

I've had a few issues with LoS tonight. They've probably not been introduced in 12.1 to be fair, it may just be that I've not noticed them before now.

On the landed light scout map, where the UFO spawns in the upper right area of the screen, a soldier on the 1st floor of the shop right next to the UFO could see 2 Caesans stood in the entrance to the UFO through the 1st floor walls. One of the Caesans should have, by rights, also been obstructed by the near wall of the UFO entrance area itself, but he was visible.

Also, the 2 block high wooden crate to the left of the UFO entrance didn't seem to be blocking the LoS of a soldier who was stood at the north east corner of the same building, with the crate seemingly directly in his line of fire. He had a hit chance of 58% or so to hit one of the Caesans in the UFO entrance.

I've had some as well.

9qegl1.png

11w53is.png

257hlck.png

In the last I killed the alien through the UFO wall... while the shotgunner that spotted it couldn't target it with LoS (had a red version of the green select unit halos).

I assume it's something along with hypervelocity? Also re: that note, AP rockets penetrate UFO walls but leave no trace of said penetration behind (and yes, this didn't cause the last scenario pictured).