Alien terror, UFO combat issues and supression area

Well, doing my part :D

I simply can't engage on alien terror missions, even though I send my chinook to the exact site the mission don't start. Maybe I'm missing something? As I wasn't able to find anything on the forum here's my report :)

Another issue is that WHEN 2 UFO air combats would start at the same time happens something ackward, some times incurring on game crashs, that the 2 combats happen in the screen overlaying one another at the same time, not on after the other like on the previous build.

An last, the supreesion is affecting both allies and foes, is it supposed to work this way?

I have experienced something similar to the first bug.

When I load a game after a terror mission has appeared the game throws up the announcement of the mission again.

Everytime I send a chinook to the terror site it just crashes. I think I have had it just waiting around the terror site, but can't reproduce that part.

• 2 months later...

For me, my game is saved a few game hours before a terror site is due to appear. And every time I send the chinook to the site? Crash to desktop just 10-15 seconds after it gives me the "Ground Combat Loading, please be patient" screen. No matter how I go about sending it there. :( So I simply can't continue playing normally, as I'm going to have to ignore the site and take a huge hit.

If it helps, the city in question is Kabul, Afghanistan.

I am running that game via Desura on a Windows 7 PC

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black Edition, 2.6 GHz

RAM: 2 Gigs

Video: Radeon HD 5750

Sound: Onboard

Hope this extra info helps.

Edited by Solanox

Solonox your bug could probably have used its own thread. Atleast that way we would know the version number of the build you are playing...

Is your save game by any chance from an older build then you are currently playing?

Could you upload the savefile to media fire or something for Matthew so he can take a look at it?

• 2 weeks later...

This is the thread that my bug links from in the master bug thread, so I posted my instance of the issue here.

The save game was from the current build at the time I posted, which was just before the strength bug update got added to desura. That would be Alpha v14.1 - I had started a new game with that build, so no, it was not from an older version.

As for the save file, you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?0fykup656n2aasw

You should see 2 ufos pop up, and then the terror site in Kabul