[9.51 Ground Combat] invisible Sebillian in farm level.

Ok In the farm level there is a known issue with the scout ship. Basically there is a large gliched part of the ship that people have trouble seeing; it always shows up as a big black blotch. Basically what happen is that I seemingly killed all the aliens but the mission didn’t end. So i scattered all my units in search of the missing alien. Finally I got the idea that maybe he was in that gliched part of the ship. After throwing a grenade at it I heard the Sebillian scream in pain. So i figured he was there. So i got all my guys to throw there grenades and the Sebillian still didn’t die. So i got one of my Xenonauts too grab a plasma rifle and go inside the ship right behind the gliched part. From there he shot the plasma rifle on burst fire into the gliched part. It took me a few rounds but somehow he managed to kill the Sebillian.

This has only happend to me once. So I am guessing that there is a spawn point inside that gliched area.

Edited by craftomega