[X:CE 0.34 Unofficial] Mission Load Screen Overlaps

Raven_2012

I get this overlay of another screen when I send Charlie 1 to my first crash site, I really don't know if it appears later in the game, I would assume so.

I am using default set-up of X:CE and I downloaded it from this website and I use the in-game mod launcher. I also deleted the French mods from the mod launcher, I don't think that will matter.

Here is a picture of my mods:

Xeno%20Desktop_zpsr3q9kovo.jpg

I get the problem even after a fresh install of game as well as starting out with fresh install of X:CE 0.34.

Here is picture of problem. This is after the Charle 1 reaches crash site and mission loads:

Xeno%20In-game_zpsri6wxjss.jpg

Are you sure you have a fresh install? I see Skitso's Oppressive UI in the mod list, maybe you've overwritten some game UI files while trying to install it, or something similar?

Yeah I have done fresh installs before and after this and same problem. I am not using Skitso's Oppressive UI since its acting weird with 0.34 even after I remove it completely. That's a whole other issue.

Even after I remover Xenonauts and reinstall and just add the XCE pack I still get this. Does Xenoaunts have another place in the drive it might keep things, like AppData area?

I know at one point I enabled Skitso' Oppressive UI and the error above showed up for a split second and everything was normal again.

I will do some digging and see if some files are being left behind. I know I have multiple installs for the game, one for X-Division, one for XCE and one for stock, but that shouldn't be a problem.

The Lua files are a app data too where the log file created. Try to delete them. X division got that thing too, it happened when I try to put a picture there, but it's not a big deal.

Oh nice, I found the AppData folder, I was looking for it and couldn't find it. I found it now, Goldhawk Interactive folder. I will delete them and give it a go. Can I delete them when the game is installed or do I have to uninstall game and then the AppData Folder?