Iron man alien free move.

After rage quit of my soldier death yesterday, I loaded save today. Important to note, that Alien move wasn't finished yet, when I alt+f4 just right after my soldier died. thought, today, when I loaded, aliens were shooting AGAIN, just the same amount of TU's as they did it yesterday, killing my another soldier. Gladly, it was new game, and I rage-delete that save, thought, this is pretty annoying bug, that even if soldier death is saved, save doesn't concern 'bout alien move at all. It's not nice at all.

sorry for too not-formal text... just annoyed by iron man saving system. IT counts "fair" things, thought, totally ignores movement and TU usage.

I didn't tried ironman also 'cause of probably bugs from the experimental version and I'm also testing some mods (that may also contain bugs).

But I thought that in ironman you can at least reload the save from the beginning of the battle and start over. Or does it prevent you from doing so by forcing an autodefeat when quitting a fight?

Well... that's a shame...

I would like an "easy ironman" mode where you can try again from the previous autosave (like restarting the mission). Most games with Ironman mode some times makes me rage and dont want to play it for a long while...

I know it would be like cheating since you already will know what you will be facing, but still is better than the no-ironman mode and the urge to reload every time something goes terrible wrong (I cant contain myself sometimes...)

No, actually, what it does, it saves each END of turn. As well, each time someone is killed. So, actually, what I meant, is that when enemy killed my soldier, I killed game. At that time, aliens used some of their TU. After I loaded, they started they turn again, with full of TU, but that wasn't infinite. Just that they had could use TU which they, in fact, exhausted.

Didn't tried twice (by, well, I deleted save ^^')