[V22.5] dropship shut down on terror site

I've got terror site. I've sent dropship there. But I've got message, that dropship has been shut down. Some soldiers were recovered. Terror site stay there. It was in my radar coverage. There was no ufo in are. It seems really weird. I don't have save. It was on ironman.

V22.5's CTD's: CTD's when laying waste to the internals of a scout with scimitar pulse cannon. everything goes boom then CTD. CTD seem to happen with rapid mouse kicks that start a screen transition from the base screen. Some play balance comments: troops with 40'ish bravery were going berserk and shooting teammates with no enemies anywhere near them and with friendly troops nearby (obviously since they were filling them full of holes) This was normal difficulty. Not friendly fire. Seriously? That should be much rarer. As far as FF goes - Weapon scatter seems to scatter rather fast and you get no shot blocked or other warning. Scimitars with a clear field of fire past a troop two squares away managed to blow itself up but not kill the trooper it shot past. Thats not plausible.

I should mention that the guy berserking FF was a Maj with a Col present commanding. We are not talking rookie team. (The guy had gained about 2 bravery points from all those promotions- what can I say that's not too plausible either) No enemies visible - thats not just implausible its should be impossible.

I am not sure how this is related to the dropship being shot down by a terror site.

If it is unrelated please start a new thread to report a new issue.

I would also point out that psi powers are known to be broken at the moment, possibly due to a bug in the line of sight calculation.

This is currently being investigated before major changes to psi powers can be made.

There would be no point trying to balance them if a major bug exists as they would need to be redone once the bug is fixed.