[V22.5 Ground Combat] Big house explodes, killing people inside it, game crashes

Hi,

I was shooting at an andron with the mag weapon from my hyperion tank, it was supposed to go through a bus stop and had a 50% or so block chance. The mag went off and hit either the bus stop or the building next to it (1 tile between). It happened pretty quick so Im not entirely sure where it went exactly.

Anyways, in this city style terror mission, a big (8x13 tiles) building *completely* exploded (every tile was rubble afterwards), killing my soldier inside that stood on the other end of the building. I tried to load the last savegame and the game crashed immediately when starting to load.

Screenshot of the situation before the blow-up and screenshot attached.

Aut.sav

2014-04-25_00001.jpg

Aut.sav

2014-04-25_00001.jpg

Aut.sav

2014-04-25_00001.jpg.2dc3188a864073a5ccf

This game actually features building collapse. It seems pretty cool, except it's been known for while that walking under the rubble (or I guess having any unit above the wreckage) immediately crashes the game. I am sure there are other bugs related to collapse as well since such thing happens so rarely. So they haven't fixed it yet :(

That's neat! If the game hadn't crashed I had probably not considered it a bug. Btw. is it on purpose units can't land on containers? Seems unreasonable. Same for buses.

It's intentional in the sense that those objects don't have a 'second floor' and therefore, in game terms, there's nothing to land on. So it's working as intended from that perspective.