[V22.5 Ground Combat] Andron teleporting onto my soldier, ceases to be attackable

Hi,

on the same massive crash site as in my last post, I had my guys standing on the teleporters to prevent the enemies to teleport down in their turn. That went wrong quickly when an andron teleported onto my soldier, producing the sound of someone resisting (or similar, short *augh* sound). The andron then started shooting at me iirc.

When it was my turn again, the andron and my soldier where in the same place, but I could not target the andron. My first try was to teleport my guy to the other end of the teleport, which played the teleport sound twice but made me end up on the other end as you would normally expect. I did not try to go back but rather saved the game for this bug report and moved all my soldiers away to make the andron move. I don't know whether it was attackable after since I loaded said savegame after realizing that it was the second last andron. After loading I was able to shoot it.

This might be related to this bug: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/9805-V22-5-Ground-Combat-Teleport-pathcost-wrong?p=107961#post107961

I could imagine the andron standing on the teleport before it was the aliens turn or alternatively the pathfinding telling the andron it had just enough points to go onto the teleporter but not go onto the other side of the teleporter (since that would cost a couple points according to the mentioned bug) so it would not be a problem to step onto the portal.

Savegame attached.

andronteleportbug.sav

andronteleportbug.sav

andronteleportbug.sav

Edited by TFTDFan