Tracking nation funding / relations

Would it be possible to have a better controling feature about the nation funding?

My suggestion is a kind of graph that shows relations and funding for each region with the months for x-axis. This graph should be refreshed each month, but always possible to look on. It can be toggled by a button and then an overlay at geoscape view.

I know you can see the actual funding, the change and the relations status when hovering with the mouse over a region on the geoscape view. However, I find that quite unsatisfying and also somehow incorrect.

With incorrect I mean that although my main base is in Mid-East and I am doing a lot of air encounters/combats and also ground combats in Europe I never get a "good" result. This seems to be with Africa too as well as with my second base (located on Cuba) with North America.

With unsatisfying I mean that it is impossible to see changes of relations and funding over some time. Also it is very squeezed in that corner of the map.

Reason for this:

In my last game I have lost funding of three nations at once (Northern America, USSR, Africa). So I couldn't keep up my second base anymore and my game practically stopped then.

I know what triggered that. On the one hand the things mentioned above and on the other hand the sudden explosion of ufo movement everywhere, that was not possible to cover with my jets (10 fighter units).