[V21E5] Xenonaut can't move after changing weapon to medkit, AP reserved for shot

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature but my guys can't move after selecting the medkit and moving it to my primary weapon. I started a ground combat on normal, moved a guy out the side door and he got injured but not killed. I then took the next closest guy, equipped the medkit and tried to move next to my injured soldier. He wouldn't move until I put his normal weapon back to the primary weapon slot but by that time almost all of his TU was used. Thanks.

LordCy

That helped thanks, I see the problem now.

Your soldier cannot move because he still has AP reserved for an aimed shot with his previous weapon.

You can see that the remaining AP is all yellow.

You do have enough to turn slightly though which you can do.

If you click the 'none' button on the slider you will see the bar change back to green and your soldier can now move normally.

The bug appears to be that when changing weapons the AP reserve does not update.

Reserving AP for a shot with a precision rifle then switching to a pistol for example keeps your reserve at 40%.

That will not change until you click the slider manually to set a new level.