[V21R5] Workshop's new money system drain all the budget

I have a case with the new system (where the workshops drain money slowly over time).

In my game, as soon as I start the production of a Foxtrot, when I switch to the geoscape view, I see all my $330.000 budget disappear down the drain.

I replicated the bug almost everytime in my save but with different results.

1- All the money disappear ($330k), project is stopped

2- A random amount of money is drained then it continues to cost $2k per "tick" as it should

3- No money disappears and it costs $2k per "tick" (that one works)

I don't know exactly what affect the result, but it seems related to having more than one project running in the workshop (I'm also building wolf armors).

If I remove the wolf armors project, then build my foxtrot, it works... result 3

If I remove a few engineers from the wolf armor project, then build my foxtrot, I get result 2 (random drain)

If I build my foxtrot, then remove engineers from the wolf armors, and then affect them to the foxtrot, I get result 1.

i think i got the same bug, i was building some laser Rifles and wanted to start producing a scatter laser.

Withdrew a few engineers from the laser rifles and started the scatter laser, after i went back to geoscape i got the message that the production of the scatter laser was stopped due to missing Alien alloys, suddenly i went from 40 to 4 alien alloys.

Managed to reproduce the bug every time i did it this way.

When i cancel the laser Rifles the correct amount of alloys get drained.

Money drain seems normal.