[21e3] Tactical, a graphical glitch and soldier resurrection after HP increase

The first one is a possible glitch I encountered after finishing a mission:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26113404/xenonauts/dead1daywounded.png

The two soldiers that are supposedly at 1% health died during the mission, there were no stun weapons used. I recall in the original XCOM:EU soldiers could go unconscious and appear to be dead (could be revived with medpacks), but I haven't read that this game includes that feature. Due to the 96-98% health glitch when gaining HP after a mission, I thought this might have something to do with it since both supposedly dead xenonauts got their HP trained and ended up at 1% HP.

The second is purely a graphical glitch, with three screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

In the first screenshot, the soldier threw a stun grenade over the wall and as it stunned the alien, it got revealed and "stuck" as crouching even when it is unconscious (it was not visible on the turn of the throw). A save-load of that particular tactical mission would remove the crouching image and show it as a corpse. The second demonstrates the same thing, and screenshot 3 is what happens when you reveal the alien a turn or two after (the crouching alien is actually unconscious, not targetable and not active).

It also works for completely unexplored areas, so if you throw a stun/electroshock grenade over a wall to a "black" area and it stuns an alien, it gets revealed and its sprite gets stuck in whatever position it was in until save/load or the end of the mission.