Crash when loading tactical equipment tab

Hello Everyone

so when im in the game and i try to open the tactical equipment tab (where you change the equipment on your solder) the game crashes.

wondering if update will fix but i cant update the game (a.k.a i have no clue how to).

was fine before i switched my computers but on transferring data might have corrupted something.

also there is no crash reports.

running V19 stable because dont know how to update

please help this is such an awesome game please keep making the game better u devs are awesome :)

Edited by fhtre2

But the official site does not have a downlaod link for the game? You must have downloaded it from Desura if you don't have the Steam client. You should check out desura if it rings any bells. I think there is a direct link to desura downloads in some sticky somewhere on the forum that is only available if you are logged in to your desura account. (incase you are having problems finding where to download Xenonauts on the desura site)

If that doesn't help I think you might be screwed if you deleted the email and don't have access to any way to download it. You can't get a refund since the email (and all proof of purchase?) is gone. To access the game you would/will have to buy it again...

This time pay more attention to where you download the game from.

(The more paranoid side of me thinks you might have copied it off a buddy during a LAN or possibly downlaoded it illegally somewhere, Are you absolutely sure you haven't done that? Your story sounds really weird imo...)

PS: I'm not affiliated with Goldhawk in any way, do not hold them responsible for my baseless and paranoid accusations.

Edited by Gorlom