[V20 Stable Hotfix 08/01/2014-geoscape]Destroyed Hunter still in base garage

Hi!

I haven't noticed similar topic so here my bug report is :)

I'm playing on veteran difficulty: During terror mission Aliens destroyed my Hunter, and after succesful battle it appeared in garage like it was recovered and repaired, but I think It shouldn't be like that, yes? I played again this mission, and again destroyed hunter appeared in garage ready to next mission.

I had my another hunter destroyed during "crash site" mission, and it didn't appeared after battle in garage - it was ok) In addition my destroyed planes are back in hangars after air combat(with 0 health but...).

And I noticed that stats for Hunters aren't saved - after some battles I've got 0 missions and 0 kills in hunter vehicle.

Edited by harrison

Hi!

I haven't noticed similar topic so here my bug report is :)

I'm playing on veteran difficulty: During terror mission Aliens destroyed my Hunter, and after succesful battle it appeared in garage like it was recovered and repaired, but I think It shouldn't be like that, yes? I played again this mission, and again destroyed hunter appeared in garage ready to next mission.

I had my another hunter destroyed during "crash site" mission, and it didn't appeared after battle in garage - it was ok) In addition my destroyed planes are back in hangars after air combat(with 0 health but...).

And I noticed that stats for Hunters aren't saved - after some battles I've got 0 missions and 0 kills in hunter vehicle.

I think there is a chance a vehicle can be salvaged. I've had them "comeback" too, but I've also had them be gone gone.