Alright, so I'm fairly new to Xenonouts but not XCOM in general. I bought this game last Sunday I think, I'm on my first play through and I've shot down a few UFOs. So I land at one of the crash sites, in an industrial area. There's a reptilian alien straight ahead from the rear of my drop ship in a warehouse. So I move up and I give my mouse cursor over it, and there isn't a target to say I can shoot or anything. One man does have the ability to shoot this alien, but end the turn and it p:confused:ersists. I am not on iron man, and I'm on normal difficulty. Any help on this one?

Yes he definitely had. He was practically staring him in the face as they were in the same room. Because also, in other crash sites etc, she. I floated over an enemy with my cursor, it would show the chance of hitting even without line of sight. I reloaded an earlier save, and have ran a few missions, no problems have come up. Might be a one time thing? Sorry to have wasted your time. You guys have done a brilliant, FANTASTIC job on this game. Keep it up! :)

Do you have a savegame with this happening? if you can upload it to your favourite filestorage site like dropbox or media fire Matthew could take a look at it.

(remember to mention which unit is having this problem)

PS: which version of the game are you playing? Could you add that bit of information to the topic the next time you report a bug? please and thank you :D