[V21 E1 Patch 1] Ground Combat Soldiers quit responding to move orders +1 more bug

If you load the save and try to fire the Xenonaut in the doorway at the Seb behind the engine you'll see that after that your Xenonauts stop responding to orders.

Also, note that none of my Geoscape Icons work in this save. It is a separate problem that started several turns back on the Geoscape and doesn't go away, however, you can still click on the base and execute commands.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/teoapf9jtdgihto/2014-01-12_13.49.32.sav

Edited by StellarRat

I have a similar problem where if you fire a laser carbine (may be other weapons as well not tested yet) at a target you are garaunteed NOT to hit (too far, too much cover etc) it will play the sound effect but the weapon will not actually fire, and all soldiers can no longer be commanded. only way to continue is to end the turn.

I've also found a few of the ground terrain that is causing the hunter to crash in the desert base level.

Hunter crash.jpg

Hunter crash.jpg

577e7cc8a2655_Huntercrash.jpg.d28e4c8424

I have a similar problem where if you fire a laser carbine (may be other weapons as well not tested yet) at a target you are garaunteed NOT to hit (too far, too much cover etc) it will play the sound effect but the weapon will not actually fire, and all soldiers can no longer be commanded. only way to continue is to end the turn.

I've also found a few of the ground terrain that is causing the hunter to crash in the desert base level.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2936[/ATTACH]

Yes, those are pretty much same symptoms I experienced. This appears to be a problem with ALL scatter weapons fired by the Xenonauts. I grabbed an alien heavy plasma and fired it with zero chance and it did the same as a Xenonaut weapon. All my units stopped responding. Edited by StellarRat