[V20 - Geoscape] Possible crash after relocating aircraft

If you save your game when relocating an aircraft and then load it, aircraft icon will disappear. Only radar circle will stay. If you load same save again, aircraft icon will return. If you load game again, it will vanish again and so on.

If aircraft with missing icon will reach its destination base, your game will corrupt and all saves created after that will crash.

Hmm,interesting. I had similar "disappearing" aircraft,just around the time my saves got corrupted with CTD. Funny thing is,if i first load my older save,i can load corrupted one normally. Did you do any missions parallel to transfering?

I think i can +1 this bug,though it's not arrival that's bugged.

Here is the save that i "fall back" to,and the most closest CTD one afterwards that i still have.Saves corrupted on a mission with landing ship(it was my first one,you can see chinook flying to it),the transfering interceptors are still on the way.I may have activated the bug before the mission though,because i did some saving/loading in geoscape,they just didn't crash until ground combat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/30gu6z1g19rq6jd/Xenonauts%20saves.rar

PS:No mods used or values changed,clean V20 Christmas version

Edited by Evercrow