[v. 8.62 inventory bug]

Hello! Just bought the game and I've been playing the game for a few hours.

I've repeteadly encountered a bug that makes the game crash, and it triggers when I use the key "I" to open my inventory (didn't try to open it otherwise) and close it quickly (might not have anything to do but I ocasionally press "I" accidentally to close it, cause "I" doesn't close it, just open it, but it's an instinct. It just freezes and crashes the game.

It's an annoying bug for anyone playing in iron man mode, I guess I'll restart on normal :P

Update: Tried a couple of times to open the inventory half an hour into the ground combat mission, and it's instant. I press "I" and the game instacrashes after briefly showing inventory. (Is it normal that I see in the left upper corner a camera view of that soldier in the map?)

I've trying to reproduce it for 30 minutes now. Can you tell me more about this issue please? "I" doesn't close the inventory, I've reported it already, but it's minor issues tough. I'm interested in the "I" pressing crash. I've tried spamming it,, to press it in specific actions (Alien, Xenonaut turn), but it won't show up for me.

Edited by Matthew

I've been reading more thoroughly through all the similar bugs reported and it might have something to do with moving either a medkit or a grenade, or switchin a grenade for something, I'm not really sure cause I didn't play since last 3 or 4 times that bug crashed my game :P. I will try to reproduce it myself and I'll get back to you.

However, it could perfectly be one of those bugs about moving medkits or grenades, or changing them, and I might have forgotten what I was doing at that particular moment...

Anyway, I'll get back to you when I have more info on this issue.