My bugs

1. When loading saved games, game crashes it started happening after base upgrade.

2. After base upgrade or near that time when I completed a mission two soldiers went missing from the list and armory menu but they are still present in the ship loading menu and on the field when on mission.

3. Country's losing resilience towards organisation too fast without no reason. May be some score or a separate checking list would help just to know where we are ;P

4. Effects and music still on even when silenced.

5. Some pictures, descriptions and names missing for research items.

6. Known problem with those aliens that are spouse not to take cover.

First up, read the stickies! Specifically this one.

1. Already reported. Go post your save in the appropriate thread.

2. Ooh look, already reported as well. Go post your save in the appropriate thread.

3. There's probably an alien base you haven't found yet causing that. Too bad you didn't post a save so someone could check.

4. Strangely enough, I've had no problems with this. Perhaps you've found a bug? Check the threads to see if it's been reported and if it hasn't, make a new thread for it following the guidelines posted here.

5. Have I said 'known bug' enough times already? I didn't think so.

6. If the aliens in question are Androns, this is a known bug. Or perhaps a feature, I'm not sure.