v19 - Stable Canidate 1 Smoke Bug

Hit a bug on my first mission on a new Ironman / Normal game for v19-SC1.

Farm map - threw a smoke grenade and was unable to shoot through the smoke. Blocked weapons outside the smoke from siting squares within it or past it. Naut was able to move into the smoke, but blocked the weapon siting as impenetrable for squares outside the smoke (though the Naut in the smoke was able to shoot a square in the smoke).

Seemed buggish vs totally intended behavior.

Also got wiped out in my first air mission for 2 condors vs a light scout. Not sure if I just happened to blow the tactics, but seemed much more difficult to down.

Overall though, great frickin game guys, been playing for the last week or so and enjoying the heck out of it.

- Koof

Edit: Sorry realized right after posting that this should have gone into the experimental sub-forum. Not seeing an immediate way to move or delete it. Apols.

Edited by Koofka
Posting location note

I used the same tactics as usual v the Light Scout and it worked out fine. I thought the margins were a little finer, but it worked out.

Disable 3 of the 4 available Condor Missiles. Use one missile to force the scout to roll. The launch remaining three, causing it to crash.

Was doing a similarish tactic but must have just blown it. Still a bit surprising since I tended to do no tactics in my early games and would still only get about half damage on one condor from a light scout (just letting them run straight at it without controlling). This time, trying my normal gig I ended up with both shot down for the first time that I recall.