Please increase transport range so they can reach anywhere on globe

V19.6.HF2

Recently I have found really annoying feature. Chinook and Shrike both have same range and it's not enough to reach anywhere on map where you need them. My base is in Middle East. Alien base is in top-west America. As I can't transport soldiers and chinook to another base that is closer (CTD while assigning soldiers to transport while they are not in first base), I can't reach that alien base. It's sucking money out of America and I can't do anything to stop it. The same problem would be with terror mission or crashed UFOs. And relocating people and transport to different base just for single attack and then relocating them back would be pain even if it worked. The obvious solution to that is increasing transport range so they can reach anywhere on globe. So far, they can reach *most* of it.

V19.6.HF2

Recently I have found really annoying feature. Chinook and Shrike both have same range and it's not enough to reach anywhere on map where you need them. My base is in Middle East. Alien base is in top-west America. As I can't transport soldiers and chinook to another base that is closer (CTD while assigning soldiers to transport while they are not in first base), I can't reach that alien base. It's sucking money out of America and I can't do anything to stop it. The same problem would be with terror mission or crashed UFOs. And relocating people and transport to different base just for single attack and then relocating them back would be pain even if it worked. The obvious solution to that is increasing transport range so they can reach anywhere on globe. So far, they can reach *most* of it.

I think this might be a known issue.

Yeah, they've increased the range a couple time now, but I think other people have reported it still can't get everywhere. You might file a bug report in the experimental bug report section. One question, did you leave with a full fuel load? If you recently returned from a mission and left again right away the Chinook might not have been fully fueled.