[V19.6HF2 Ground Combat] Outline of UFO Not Visible

So I am playing a medium mission (I'm not sure which UFO, since it's one of my first ones). The UFO has a rounded front end with a door in the middle that has rounded edges. Sort of manta shaped.

I can't figure out how to make a screenshot work. All print screen commands take a picture of my desktop. So it seems to ignore the game while in full screen mode. Most vexing. It would be useful to be able to take a screenshot from within the game, especially for visual bugs like this.

In any event, the entire UFO excepting the door appears as black squares until I open the UFO door, in which case the UFO outline appears. When I closed the door, the UFO again became clear. I tried switching between vision modes without success.

Additionally, from an oblique angle towards the rear of the craft, I can see through the back of the UFO at an angle, just enough to see one of the internal consoles. Which appears as part of the landscape when the UFO switches back to being transparent.

EDIT: Having won the mission, the UFO in question is a Corvette class.

Edited by Ishantil