[v18 stabel Geoscape] Funding Decreases With Mouse Movement

I've had this issue with two games I've started. A few months into both campaigns, something happens were my funding begins to drop quickly up in the right hand corner with any and all movement of my mouse on the geoscape. Even if there is no alien activity to actually cause the drop. This unfortunately then gets reflected at the end of the month.

I can't figure out how to actually attach a saved game to this. I click the attach button and I get an error with the screen that pops up. Any advice on the bug would be appreciated!

Thanks and it's a great game so far from what I can tell.

What you are experiencing is normal. Your problem is that you have an alien base in one or more regions wich lowers that region income constantly. You need to send planes to patrol and find those bases and then attack them. When they are destroyed the constant income drop stops.

Every move of the mouse above a region updates the info of it, so you can see the income lowering. This is for now the only way to know if a region has an alien base not yet detected.

Note: Not reacting to this and letting the alien bases live, ends in losing all funding from that region shortly. Its very important you do get those bases eradicated Asap.

Edited by lightgemini