[V19.6] Carrier piloted by 3 aliens, 2 DoA

This is probably a bug with the 19.5 feature of varying crew sizes.

- Extensive rebalance of the composition and number of aliens spawning in every UFO and Alien base

-- Alien numbers now randomised to make missions a little more individual

-- Generally, you can expect up to 50% more aliens than previously in a UFO

I downed a Carrier, the crashsite was massive/industrial.

"Breaching" the UFO I encountered 2 dead aliens and then I found one living, wounded Caesan Warrior outside hiding in the corner with the broken fences.

Mission report reads: 3 aliens killed and 3 caesan warrior bodies destroyed.

This is just the most drastic example I encountered. I didn't play 19.5 a lot but now in 19.6 Scouts sometimes have almost twice the crew, while Carriers are seriously understaffed (10 carrier ground misisons and never more than 9 aliens). Still they're able to deploy vastly more aliens for terror raids, so it's much safer for me to engage the UFO next to the city where they also have less civilians to shoot.

Update to this bug: It's been happening a lot with me recently. Most of my Carrier and Battleship clearances involve around five aliens. Record low was a grand total of two Caesan warriors guarding a carrier. (I pulled a mere $62,000 from that run.)

Further note: Currently clearing a Carrier with an Andron crew and it seems to be a full crew. However, Sebillian and Caesan ships seem to be nigh-deserted. Possibly something wrong with ticker generation? I dunno how that's generated from the XML files.