[V9.4 - Ground Combat] CTD after soldier improvement screen

Hey all.

During my hollidays i played many hours of 9.4 and found this one bug i can't seem to find easy on the forums.

This bug didn't occur till the carrier stage of the game but happened for two missions in a row for my second team (they did missions fine before carrier levels)

This team uses 2shield users (my main team has none) for sacrefice ends, 4plasma users with the sentinel armor, and the rest using grenades and lasers (mainly plasma grenades, since these have the biggest bang for no manufacture time. my 1st team only uses plasma weapons + electr grenades for stun).

the 1st mission this ctd happened was a carrier mission, there was a glitched harridan that just stood in the command center but attempts at aboarding the mission before he was killed still resulted in a ctd. the only instance where it didn't ctd was when i abandoned without killing.

the second instance was during an alien base run.

since this is my 2nd team, it required 2.5hours of play, using many saves and reloads.

after the mission the end screen (finances, alien alloys recovered, score) always comes up perfect, then moves to the soldier screen and then ctd when i want to return to geo.

I have cheated and changed the files to improve the cost of the alien weapons (i think i did them times 10).

Is there a limit on how much cash a single mission or the base can have that would cause a ctd in case of an overflow?

i know i had so much money at this stage i never had to worry about it and i was wondering if a game with slightly ... modded ... characteristics could be valid for a bug report.

Changing these xmls should mess with the game. If you can attach a save file that would be awesome.

You can find your save files at: C:\Users\username\Documents

To attach it you can upload them to a popular file sharing site like dropbox and paste the link here.