v19 Exp. HF2 Corrupted saves after a certain point of progression

The save file becomes corrupt and causes a ctd as soon as is loaded after you reach the Carriers as the UFO's.

As this is quite late in the game It took quite a doing on my part to recreate. (Spelled, Cheat)

I have tried 3 different games and every time save game becomes corrupt is after the carriers show up.

Anyone else with similar experience?

It behaves as it makes a wrong function call after the load such as a variable is mistyped or such.

This happened to me as well. I have an autosave from the first carrier mission that loads, one save that I made that loads, but then every time I try to save it crashers, and every other save but those two appear to crash instantly upon trying to load. Any fix for this or is my game data lost for good?

EDIT: it was a cruiser, not a carrier. The first large UFO i shot down, the second one that appeared.

Edited by Kinked_Chrome

I don't think you can get them back. But they are trying to fix the issue so all previous save games will be available to use.

Also save game consistency is not a thing yet. It might happen they fix the bug, but because so many things have changed between the versions, you wont be able to use it.