[V19 Experimental 2 / Ground Combat] Laser rifle shoots through ufo

I can shoot and hit aliens inside ufo with precision laser rifle when i'm outside and there is no direct line of fire. See this save - keep the girl with laser precision rifle where she's at and open ufo door with another dude, then just shoot the alien inside with laser rifle ))

Beside that everything is really slowed down on this map for some reason (i have hard times moving my camera around) and walls and objects inside ufo are visible when everyone's outside and doors are closed.

And aliens are shooting at my soldiers from inside closed ufo hitting each other, ufo machinery, and ufo walls.

Not always - about 98% of the time (when i use precision shot). And when camera follows the bullet (or laser beam, if you like) i can see it hits 5-6 props on it's way and then probably goes to other end of the map. And i would be ok with it going through a few haystacks and some dirt walls, but i'm able to shoot aliens through the hull of an ufo staying outside of it - no laser rifle should be this powerful.