[V18 Steam - Ground combat (Base defense)] - Alien position problems

I was having my base attacked for the first time, and had a few troubles I haven't run across before.

The setup was:

- The aliens (sebilisians and reapers) came from the radar room (entrance was on the west side).

- On the east side of the radar room was the main corridor and my troopers lay in ambush.

- South were living quarters with a squad lying in ambush.

- North was the laser battery with nobody in it, and past it the hangars.

Bugs encountered:

1) The reapers moved into the main corridor and were shot. The first died near the sand bags, the second died either under the door or the tile before it. His corpse showed up as lying under/on the door to the corridor, and I could not open it again (neither did the aliens). I did not try to repeat the effect, which would be very complicated - I would have to kill the reaper again under the door by reaction fire.

2) Two sebilisians moved from the radar room south and walked into my soldiers. In the fight I shot one of them down. His body appeared back in the radar room instead of the spot where he died. Mousing over the death spot highlighted the corpse there, too.

3) After that I moved into the radar room. When mousing over empty space I got red target rings. I tried firing at them to check for "invisible" aliens, and could do so. It looked as if the rings were on the initial position of the invading aliens. Firing at them was possible, but did not hit the ones still active (past the laser battery in the hangar as it turned out). After a reload this phenomenon was gone; I assume it was a mere graphics glitch.

4) During the fight in the northern hangar two of my men ended up under an east-west door between two hangars. An alien at the far north end moved during its turn under the door north of them. From there it fired at the two and killed them, which should be impossible. It looks as if the steel wall near the door is counting as weak cover (destroyed in one shot) and the black space between the steel walls is really that: open space you can fire through. This happened every time I reloaded the save.

I have been having a lot of issues with obstacles that are not there, always around the doorways to the entrance to the base. Cannot move, fire or even aim at them.

Can see you are working on it... let me know if any screen shots or anything would be good.