18.51 Healing Soldiers?

Hi guys, just purchased on Steam a few days ago, and I'm currently quite impressed with the Beta so far. I was a huge X-phile back in the day, along with several of my good buddies, to whom I've been plugging this like mad.

At any rate thought I might help chip in if possible: I am able at the moment to bring soldiers who are wounded, but not critically so, with me on missions, which I assume is working as intended. Curiously, once in the tactical map, I can then use medpacks to heal these soldiers to full health, generally from 50~60% to 100%, which has me a bit confused as it doesn't seem like I should be able to heal them past what they arrive into combat with.

A minor thing at the most, as I said the game is fantastic.

That is a known bug, got reported a while back but hasn't made it to the top of the pile yet :)

There are two types of damage in ground combat, one type can be healed by medikits, the second type can only be healed over time by a medical facility.

When you go on a new mission the game doesn't remember the difference so it allows all health to be regained as if it was the first type.