[18.4 Geoscape] Equipment screen - laser weapons duplication bug

Had two separate instances of laser weapon duplication on equip/unequip. Both happened while inspecting a soldier at the base after a mission - noticed that the weapon (it was a scatter laser 1st time, prec. laser the second) was not at full ammo (like 5/15 partially used clip). Tried unequiping/equiping back the weapon (expecting it would replenish the missing ammo) which resulted in partially loaded weapon on the soldier again AND a duplicate weapon in the store. Repeated untill i had 6 scatter laser duplicates, than restarted the game, which seemed to fix the issue (the equiped weapon was now fully loaded), but the extra weapons were still there.

Dont have relevant save unfortunately as i kept playing (and was on ironman).

Just bumping this as it's still present in 18.51+fix. Looks like the problem is that laser wepons tend to often not replenish ammo after missions, which leads to duplication if you try to unequip/reequip weapon at base. Also noticed my Precision Laser often starts mission with 5/6 ammo for no apparent reason

Edited by Stinkspray