[17.91 - Geoscape - Standalone] Multiple (Intercept/Terror/CTD/Equip/Text)

Intercept Terror site - Unable to target Terror site from airborne Charlie-1. Select Charlie-1, Click Select new Target, Click on Terror Site. Rather than targeting Terror Site it brings up the Mission Launch Control popup which will not allow selecting the airborne unit. The only way to send the unit to the Terror Site was to return to base and send it out from there with Mission Launch Control popup.

Load Game during Terror Mission - After loading a Saved Game during a Terror Mission, after the mission ends a Terror Site popup comes up for each time the game was loaded during combat. After clearing all of these popups time is stopped, Esc no longer brings up the menu and no other auto popups work. You can adjust time manually to start it and enter the base through the tabs. Closing and reloading from the end of combat autosave works. I have also found that clicking the Intercept tab and selecting any location to bring up the Mission Launch Control popup and then canceling out of it will restore proper functionality.

Equip - Using Equip Default Loadout does not return items to stores. Unless you manually remove limit quantity items first they will simply vanish.

Wounded Equipment - Any soldier that is wounded is fully unequipped and all equipment vanishes. Limited quantity items are not returned to stores.

Equip CTD - Using Equip Default Loadout when you do not have enough items will cause a CTD. I had this with Wolf Armor and Toxin Grenades.

Toxin Grenade - Research says we can produce these with current tech and will be unlimited, but are produced in manufacturing not unlimited.

Invisible popups - When ignoring a Terror mission, after it had ended, instead of the bad relations popup there was nothing displayed. I heard the sound and the Esc menu was again disabled. Fixed same as above.

Text:

The text for the Terror mission has a typo. Last sentence of the 2nd paragraph says:

"... and would lead significant drop in funding."

it should probably be:

"... and would lead TO A significant drop in funding."

Load Game during Terror Mission - After loading a Saved Game during a Terror Mission, after the mission ends a Terror Site popup comes up for each time the game was loaded during combat. After clearing all of these popups time is stopped, Esc no longer brings up the menu and no other auto popups work.

I found another work-around. After u hear the pop-up of either completing or failing the terror mission, go to the Xenopedia and back to Geoscape and the ESC Menu should work again.