[v17.91 Standalone - ground combat] Stuck game after hidden movement phase

Thanks for solving save/load issues! Good job :cool:

In 17.91 standalone, new game, 1st ufo (small one - scout). Game kinda stucks in ground combat. After moving my soldiers closer to the crashed UFO, enemy fire from UFO starts. And after this, in one, maybe two rounds after hidden phase the game stucks. I can see UI, but can't move view, can't select soldier, nothing. Music plays, mouse cursor moves but that's all.

In attached savegame you can also see soldiers stuck in packs (haystacks) in Chinook, can't move them at all - the bug was mentioned before, just confirming.

And seems to me after loading savegame some of enemy "projectiles" are invisible. Not all, but some of them. Before loading I can always see enemy fire.

Savegame attached: http://netload.in/dateiLjSQwxyNhJ/2013-03-24_11.53.33.zip.htm

Same issue about lock-ups during ground combat. It's more common with combat vs. Scouts, rather than Light Scouts. It also doesn't seem to occur until the actual assault against the ship take place. Windows' Task Manager reports Xenonauts still running, not in a "Not Responding" state.

Edited by Grondeaux