17.6 - Crash and exit to desktop, groud battle (desert)

Sorry, i have stared new game and autosave was overwitten :(

Now , I have finished two ground battles: Europe ( farm map), North Russia ( snowland map). Only the desert map was with bug.

But there are still new - old bugs!!! Sometimes when my squad returned to base, the geoscape was black and crashed to desktop. This bug was before 17.52. The UFO (light scout) looks lovely but 17.6 works for me very unstable ( even to last updated 17.52, in this version i completed 3-4 xenonaut`s months with rare crashs)

I did a lot of ground combat testing and i never had this issue, if you experience it next time please attach your save game automatically :)). I'll try and reproduce the issue see if i can make it crash.

Can you provide some more info about your other crash? Did you loose any of your soldiers, or you return to the base with injured soldiers?

An other thing you can do is to verify your files on desura. Chris mentioned he had a lot of trouble with it lately maybe some of your files are not up to date.