17.6 - Terror mission Hard freeze

GJ on the current release! I actually lost some units, twice! =/

Anyway. I played a terror mission and got a hard freeze. It happened after 15 or so turns so I had killed quite a few of the aliens. Seen and killed the new unit. Don't remember the counterpart in the old xcom, but it was a mean looking meleen unit.

I didn't use any explosive grenades at all.

I fired a few rockets without any issue.

I healed a unit without any issue.

I shot with machine gun, sniper rifle, m16, threw smoke grenades, all this without any issues. I'm quite certain it was the aliens turns when the game froze. Sorry that I don't have more info =/

I have the same problem on a terror mission.

I can upload the save file at the start of the mission and a later save that appears to now be corrupted.

(Xenonauts immediatly CTD's when I try to load this save file now)

Getting error 404 from the forums when trying to upload attachments. I can email the save files or something...

I have the same problem on a terror mission.

I can upload the save file at the start of the mission and a later save that appears to now be corrupted.

(Xenonauts immediatly CTD's when I try to load this save file now)

Getting error 404 from the forums when trying to upload attachments. I can email the save files or something...

The forum attach function is broken when trying to attach .sav files. put it in a zip or rar file and upload it to mediafire, rdropbox or rapidshare and post the link here.