Confision from extraction area

Hi, I'm playing milestone 3 (v 3.0.8) and already in two cleaner missions I was confused from the extraction area in the dropship. For a few turns I wondered why it wouldn't end the mission for me when I had all the soldiers in the dropship. After that I found out that the extraction area is not on the side surfaces (picture below - picture is from the internet).

It is not clear without additional information.

I suggest one of the following options:

• Counter of Xenonauts that are in dropship.
  • Visually separate the given areas (for example, with yellow color as a step).
  • Add the given area as an extraction area

dropshup area.png

Edited by harrison314a

9 minutes ago, harrison314a said:

Hi, I'm playing milestone 3 (v 3.0.8) and already in two cleaner missions I was confused from the extraction area in the dropship. For a few turns I wondered why it wouldn't end the mission for me when I had all the soldiers in the dropship. After that I found out that the extraction area is not on the side surfaces (picture below - picture is from the internet).

It is not clear without additional information.

I suggest one of the following options:

• Counter of Xenonauts that are in dropship.
  • Visually separate the given areas (for example, with yellow color as a step).
  • Add the given area as an extraction area

dropshup area.png

Ah, yeah, I can see how that's confusing. I'll add those areas to the extraction area for the next hotfix.

• Like 2