Can't shoot around corners?

Get noticed, the icon of oponent, the alien head is orange, it means - unit do not see oponent.

When icon is red, means xenonaut see particular oponent.

Most probably, angle  of view limited by container is set to 45degree. Then it can happen that oponent who is far away is right in the blind spot. Math is merciless.

2 hours ago, gG-Unknown said:

Get noticed, the icon of oponent, the alien head is orange, it means - unit do not see oponent.

When icon is red, means xenonaut see particular oponent.

Most probably, angle  of view limited by container is set to 45degree. Then it can happen that oponent who is far away is right in the blind spot. Math is merciless.

I never had a single LOS problem is Xenonauts 1

My biggest issue is...that's not how Xcom 1994 worked! I can't check/shoot around corners when posted up on them?

I seriously might not play the game because of that. 

For an Xcom 1994 clone, this is a baffling choice to me

21 minutes ago, laagamer said:

I never had a single LOS problem is Xenonauts 1

My biggest issue is...that's not how Xcom 1994 worked! I can't check/shoot around corners when posted up on them?

I seriously might not play the game because of that. 

For an Xcom 1994 clone, this is a baffling choice to me

In the early days of X1 the same thing would happen along with aliens being able to shoot you but you can't shoot them. I actually thought it was X:CE that fixed that.

It's frustrating and I do agree with you. It seems to be common with containers, the barrier fences you have on port scenerio levels, and hedgerows. I've also noticed that if you put a guy up ontop of a container that's two levels high, you can't shoot over the barrier fence as well which really frustrates me as a sniper should be able to longshot at an enemy on this type of level when high up on a stack of containers.

I'm guessing the Devs will be fixing it later down the line or perhaps working on it so its ready for milestone 3 release.

Edited by SimplyLeon
Grammar