Please, do not move my camera in tactical

At least don't do it when it's my turn. For me, one of the most annoying things right now is when I have my sniper take a shot at an alien far away: I move the camera to see that alien, and when I click on it to fire, camera moves back to my soldier. What for, exactly? I don't need to see that guy shooting, I want to see if he actually hit his target and what damage that hit done - but I can't, because camera moves away.

Also, tactical really needs a minimap and ability to zoom in and out. Oh, and enemy icons (you know, the ones that appear above weapons bar) could actually show what kind of enemy they represent and placing the cursor on one of those icons could show target description box instead of general help text; then target description box could also say what kind of enemy that is - it shows hit chance, but could also show its name and stats.

Edited by Krzysztof z Bagien
  • Like 2

Agreed,

1. dont move camera, as long as target or source is on screen.

2. Aliens icons should be in form of opponent type. (Cleaner, Ripper, ... ) each oponent type should have own icon.

3. Alien icons should be able to use as shortcut for a fire command.

Edited by gG-Unknown