(V2.01 Prototype - Ground combat - CTD) game crash

Raffik

1 hour ago, Raffik said:

during the first ufo crash mission (scout) game crashes - the dev console gets highlighted and the game crashes to desktop. Appears after reloading the game as well.

image.png.7ccd04f03037f9c7a81aaefc1889b18b.png

update - during the mission, the CTD happens when triggering C4 charge. After the mission, theg ame crashes on the Geoscape after highlighting the mission results.

Great, thanks for attaching the save. Unfortunately I can't replicate the crash on my end, though I did get some errors. We'll take a look into it and get it fixed.

Btw in case you might want it, I've attached a manual save after accepting the victory screen below (which seems to be when the CTD happens for some people), I can't guarantee anything but maybe it might allow you to continue playing on your campaign? Hope it helps.

EDIT: The save will most likely cause a crash on your next ground combat mission. Though there's already a fix for this error that should be included in the next patch.

user_day_24_raffik-2.json

hmm... interesting. For me it always crashed, when the C4, planted in fron of the UFO door was triggered. 

4 hours ago, Kouki said:

EDIT: The save will most likely cause a crash on your next ground combat mission. Though there's already a fix for this error that should be included in the next patch.

Thank you for the save. I downloaded it to the game files and will test it. 

Any idea when the next patch is coming? :)

EDIT: confirmed, it did crash after the next tactical...looking forward for the next patch then.

Edited by Raffik
edit