[v1.29D - Loadout Screen - Visual bug] Armor strap duplication

Coalfoot

When scrolling through the soldiers on the Loadout screen, soldiers wearing Guardian armor will sometimes have extra straps visible underneath the straps already present. Does not appear to effect gameplay, nor be (as I initially suspected) related to male/female soldiers. Happens seemingly randomly, I'd say maybe 30% of the time, so these extra straps just kind of appear sometimes.

Methods to reproduce: Go to loadout screen, find two soldiers wearing Guardian armor (with Jetpack installed on both), make sure they are next to eachother in the list, then select the one not currently on screen. If it doesn't happen, try again a few times.

I took a video of it, and could get pictures though I wouldn't know where best to host them. I'd call this bug low priority, but distracting lol.

Edit - After more testing, it is specifically the straps for the Jetpack that are the issue. The sprites for the other, lower-tier armors don't seem to be affected, it's still just the Guardian armors, but without the Jetpack installed there are no straps.

2023-08-18 19-58-58 strap bug.mkv

Edited by Coalfoot