Stalker armour

According to @Chris and changes between X1 and X2: There’s some new armour, including the Stalker Stealth Suit which provides active camouflage.

I am wondering if the armour works as it should, as my snipers use the stalker and get shot at and hit very often on long distances (15+ tiles) although the armour should reduce the accuracy of the shots for each tile of distance... It seems to work for the wraiths quite well, but not so much for the player.... May be its just me or has anyone else here the same feeling as well?

11 minutes ago, doubleskulls said:

I noticed the same thing, and now just go straight to exo-suits. I think its because the insane accuracy of the aliens means it doesn't make enough of a difference. 

Hi Doubleskulls, thank you for confirming.

I think the Stalker armour's camouflage effect should work better, so it can be used for scouting for example or for avoidance of hits, as it trades off protection for camouflage.

Hi devs ( @Chris) could the stalker armour be looked at perhaps, so it is more effective? Currently I believe, that more players (me including) tend to skip it, as the effect of it is not very palpable. 

Edited by Raffik