Base defense bug

Kinsha

Hiya,

Experienced a bug with the base defense, had the enemies spawn in a non-hangar room.

As the aliens get a turn of movement after your deployment phase in a base defense, I noticed a door that was opened during the alien turn. A door that I did not expect to be opened, as they could only just reach it with a full move.

So.

I went to check it out.

==> insert video here

lmao. Awesome shot. And yes, I know 100% reapers can spawn anywhere. I remember reading that at the loading screen (I think).

They just wanna get swoll, because our soldiers don't get stronger in the training center, regardless of how much STR training equipment there is xD

• Like 1

Supposedly the STR training is supposed to be fixed or maybe it is still upcoming, they do know about it, So take Soldiers out whose goal in life is to move as many TUs they can with a full load out, I always try to have the lower STR folks do that whenever it looks safe enough gets them a ton of progression points :cool: