V1.28B - Ground Combat Crash on exit to desktop

I was playing a ground mission and the game crashed to desktop when I saved the game and choose to exit to the desktop.

Before saving I shot and killed a cleaner. Then I switched to another soldier. I'd changed the view with the rotation keys (Q, E) on the keyboard.

Some of my machine's technical specs are: 

• Processor:    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
  • Total Physical Memory :   31,9 GB
  • Videocard: AMD Radeon RX 6600
  • Display resolution: 1920 x 1080

Attached are the logs of the crash.

I hope this helps!

crash.dmp error.log output_log.txt

12 hours ago, StickyToepad said:

I was playing a ground mission and the game crashed to desktop when I saved the game and choose to exit to the desktop.

Before saving I shot and killed a cleaner. Then I switched to another soldier. I'd changed the view with the rotation keys (Q, E) on the keyboard.

Some of my machine's technical specs are: 

• Processor:    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
  • Total Physical Memory :   31,9 GB
  • Videocard: AMD Radeon RX 6600
  • Display resolution: 1920 x 1080

Attached are the logs of the crash.

I hope this helps!

crash.dmp 121.07 kB · 0 downloads error.log 12.88 kB · 0 downloads output_log.txt 84.02 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I think these are the default Unity logs rather than the logs from Xenonauts 2 - can you see if there's any in /My Documents/My Games/Xenonauts-2/Logs/ as well please?